CBD Topical Relieve LIDOCAINE 2.5OZ ROLL ON - 500 or 3000MG
Experience the pain fighting power of lidocaine with Broad Spectrum CBD extracts for total relief in one unique CBD topical formula. This roll-on can bring fast-acting temporary relief for pain and muscle aches for any support you need.
- Hemp extracts (Cannabigerol, Cannabinol, Cannabidiol)
- Lidocaine is an anesthetic for temporary relief from aches, pain, and itching.
- Aloe vera to soothe skin
- Roll-on for a smooth and mess-free application to any common areas of discomfort.
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula in every product batch
- THC-Free* CBD product sourced from USA hemp.
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab tested to ensure potency and purity.
- Made with lidocaine for temporary pain relief
- Your choice of roll-on or spray applicators
Lidocaine, Alcohol Denat, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA , Chamomilla Recutita (Matrucaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, carbomer, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, and Triethanolamine.
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Apply a layer to the affected area.
- Do not use on blistered, raw, or broken skin.
- Use up to four times a day as needed.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Place away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry place.
WHAT IS LIDOCAINE?
Lidocaine is used to numb a specific area on your skin, among other uses. In low concentrations like ours, it doesn’t create complete numbness but can help reduce pain and discomfort.
HOW DO CBD AND LIDOCAINE WORK TOGETHER?
When CBD and Lidocaine are combined in a topical, they are absorbed through the skin and work together in various ways to reduce pain. Lidocaine reduces temporary nerve pain by interfering with nerve signaling, while CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) for an overall soothing effect for everyday wellness and exercise recovery.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: The FDA has not evaluated these statements; they are not intended to treat or cure any diseases. Please consult a physician if you are not sure if CBD is right for you. Must be 18+ years older to consume.